CBTE 140A Introduction to Microsoft Excel
Description: This course is designed for students interested in learning basic Excel skills. Students receive hands-on practice in how to plan, define, create, and modify worksheets. This course, or sections of this course, may be offered through distance education.
Check the Online Class Schedule for information about course Prerequisites, Co-requisites, Enrollment Limitations and Advisory information .
This course can help you earn the following degree(s) or certificate(s):
- Emphasis in Social and Behavioral Sciences: Anthropology - Associate in Arts
- Emphasis in Social and Behavioral Sciences: Economics - Associate in Arts
- Emphasis in Social and Behavioral Sciences: Sociology - Associate in Arts
- Geographic Information Systems - Associate in Science
- Microcomputer Applications - Associate in Science
- Microcomputer Applications - Certificate of Achievement