FASH 176 Computer Fashion Design II: Adobe Illustrator
Description: In this course, students use Adobe Illustrator software (a vector-based program) to design fashion drawings and technical drawings pertaining to fashion. Computer techniques involving object-oriented design, include fashion figure and flat garment drawing, fabric design/rendering and technical drawing. In addition, students integrate Image Processing and Presentation software, scanners and other peripheral equipment with Illustrator. This course is designed for students majoring in the field, and for anyone with a general interest in design and computer graphics.
Check the Online Class Schedule for information about course Prerequisites, Co-requisites, Enrollment Limitations and Advisory information .
This course can help you earn the following degree(s) or certificate(s):
- Computer Fashion Technology: Design - Associate in Science
- Computer Fashion Technology: Design - Certificate of Achievement
- Computer Fashion Technology: Merchandising - Associate in Science
- Computer Fashion Technology: Merchandising - Certificate of Achievement
- Fashion Design - Associate in Science
- Fashion Design - Certificate of Achievement