FASH 175 Computer Fashion Design I: Adobe PhotoShop
Description: In this class, students draw and design apparel garments and fashion illustrations by computer utilizing Adobe PhotoShop. They learn computer graphic techniques that aid them in fashion design, fabric development and rendering, and garment merchandising. In addition, they build digital presentations and how to utilize a variety of digital imagery sources as aids to the design process. This course is designed for students majoring in the field, and for anyone with a general interest in design and computer graphics.
Check the Online Class Schedule for information about course Prerequisites, Co-requisites, Enrollment Limitations and Advisory information .
This course can help you earn the following degree(s) or certificate(s):
- Computer Fashion Technology: Design - Associate in Science
- Computer Fashion Technology: Design - Certificate of Achievement
- Computer Fashion Technology: Merchandising - Associate in Science
- Computer Fashion Technology: Merchandising - Certificate of Achievement
- Fashion Design - Associate in Science
- Fashion Design - Certificate of Achievement