HIST 106 Introduction to Western Civilization II
Letter Grade or Pass/No Pass Option
Description: This course is an historical survey of Western Civilization from early modernism to the present. The course is designed to further students' general education by introducing the ideas, attitudes, and institutions basic to Western Civilization. It may be of interest to history majors as well as any student seeking a broad historical perspective.
Check the Online Class Schedule for information about course Prerequisites, Co-requisites, Enrollment Limitations and Advisory information .
This course can help you earn the following degree(s) or certificate(s):
- Communication Studies for Transfer - Associate in Arts
- Emphasis in Business Studies - Associate in Arts
- Emphasis in Social and Behavioral Sciences: Social Sciences - Associate in Arts
- History - Associate in Arts
- History for Transfer - Associate in Arts
- Philosophy - Associate in Arts
- Political Science - Associate in Arts
- Social Sciences - General - Associate in Arts