ARTF 210A Life Drawing I
Letter Grade or Pass/No Pass Option
Description: This basic course in figure drawing helps students understand form, structure, and proportions of the human figure as they apply to visual expression. Students learn about human anatomy and physical features, composition and perspective, and developing and evaluating their personal style.
Check the Online Class Schedule for information about course Prerequisites, Co-requisites, Enrollment Limitations and Advisory information .
This course can help you earn the following degree(s) or certificate(s):
- 3D Animation and Modeling - Certificate of Achievement
- Art History Emphasis - Associate in Arts
- Digital Art Emphasis - Associate in Arts
- Emphasis in Arts Studies: Art - Associate in Arts
- Multimedia - Associate in Science
- Multimedia Survey - Certificate of Performance
- Three-Dimensional Emphasis - Associate in Arts
- Two-Dimensional Emphasis - Associate in Arts