- Business Services
- College Facilities
- Business Office Support
- College Technology Services
- Grant Process
- Printing & Mail Services
- Event Planning
- Shipping & Receiving
- Student Accounting
- Facilities Rental
Hours of Operations:Mon & Tues 8:00am - 7:00pm Wed & Thurs 8:00am - 6:00pm
Fridays 8:00am - 3:00pm Office Closed for Holidays: September 4, 2017 November 10, 2017 November 23-24, 2017 December 21-Jan 1, 2018 January 15, 2018 February 16-19, 2018 March 30, 2018 May 28, 2018
Student Services Building (I-400), First Floor
Accounting Supervisor Anthony Alfuente
Senior Accounting Technician
Accounting Technician Associated Students/ Clubs/Agencies/ Scholarships
Senior Account Clerk Misc.Third Party Billings Tram Anh Dinh Senior Account Clerk Dept. of Rehab. Billings
Senior Account Clerk Military Billings Child Care Reporting
Consuelo Porto y Taboada
Senior Account Clerk Fiduciary Accts. Receivables Returned/NSF Checks
Senior Account Clerk Fiduciary Accounts Payable Veterans Ch.31 Billings
The Student Accounting Office coordinates the collection of fees and provides related services to students. We process refunds for classes dropped on refund deadlines, issue printed grades report and accept transcript requests for a nominal fee. We sell College monthly and semester bus/trolley passes and replacement of SDCCD student ID cards. We accept and process payments for the following: financial holds, parking permits, deferments, third party transactions, Financial Aid repayments, and child care fees. We maintain the records for scholarships, Associated Students, clubs, agencies and Fiduciary Trust accounts.
Under the division of Administrative Services, the mission of Student Accounting Office is to provide efficient, professional support services and to ensure fiscal accountability to our customers within and beyond our campus community while adhering to District's policies and procedures and supporting the college's educational mission.
Tuition and fees
- Enrollment fee is $46.00 per unit which is assessed on all students, including nonresidents.
- Nonresident tuition is $221.00 per unit. (Starting Fall 2018, nonresident tuition fee is $245 per unit.)
- Bachelor's Fee (currently at Mesa) for Bachelor's classes is $84.00/unit in addition to enrollment fees. This fee is not covered by BOGW.
- Health fee $19.00 per semester for Fall and Spring, and $16 for the summer session. (Starting Fall 2018, health fee is $20 per semester for Fall and Spring, and $17 for the summer session.)
- Student Representation Fee is $1.00 per semester.
- Special Fee (i.e. Dosimetry Fees, Golf Fees) is required of students enrolled in certain courses. Courses may carry a nominal fee for special fees provided to students throughout the semester.
- Associated Students (AS) Membership is $8.00 per academic year.
- Auto Parking Permit is $40.00 per semester. Students who are determined eligible for financial aid based on income standards may purchase an automobile parking permit for $25 per semester.
- Motorcycle Parking Permit is $17.50 per semester.
- Carpool Parking Permit is $30.00 per semester.
To be eligible for a refund of fees, students must use Reg-e to either drop all classes or reduce their unit load by the refund deadline dates. No refund is given for classes dropped after the deadline. Refunds will be processed after the add/drop deadline. Cash refunds will be processed only for cash payments. There is a maximum amount for cash refunds. For check refunds, there is a 5-week waiting period from the date of the check or e-check was processed. Refund checks will be mailed to the address of record. Credit card refunds will be credited back to the credit card used. There are no cash or check refunds for credit card payments.
All coursework completed at San Diego City, Mesa, or Miramar are included on one transcript. The first two transcripts issued to or for you in your lifetime are free of charge. Thereafter, each transcript costs $5.00.
Student Accounting Office only accepts transcript requests. We do not issue transcripts. You can also order your transcript online (will be mailed within 1-2 business days) at the e-Transcript website. To request transcripts in person, please go to the District Transcript Office located at 3375 Camino del Rio South, Ste 100, San Diego, CA 92108.
The 1098-T tax form is a Tuition Statement provided by higher education institutions to all eligible students who pay enrollment fees (including non-resident tuition) during the calendar year. The 1098T form may be used by students or parents to claim the American Opportunity Tax Credit or Lifetime Learning Credit on their federal income tax returns.
Eligible students who selected "Electronic" delivery of their 1098-T tax form can download their form online at the e-tax website. Eligible students who selected "Paper" delivery of their 1098-T tax form will have their form mailed out to them by January 31st.See the FAQs
Bus & Trolley Passes
Students who are enrolled in a minimum of 7 college units and have a valid SDCCD student ID may purchase monthly or semester bus and trolley passes at a discounted rate at the Student Accounting Office. Semester bus and trolley passes are available during the Fall and Spring semester only for a limited time or while supplies lasts. Monthly college bus and trolley passes are available for purchase February - December for a limited time or while supplies lasts. Prices are subject to change by MTS.More information on Bus & Trolley passes