- SDCCD Course Outlines(Steps to Access)
- Transfer Information and Resources
- Association of Independent California Colleges and Universities (AICCU) Information
- Academic Senate CCC
Academic Senate for California Community Colleges
Articulation System Stimulating Interinstitutional Student Transfer
The official repository of articulation for California's public colleges and universities
- Bloom's Taxonomy
Course Identification Numbering System A supranumbering system being developed to ease the transfer and articulation burdens in California's higher educational institutions.
- College Source
An online library representing 44,815 college catalogs and over 37,600,000 course descriptions!
- California Postsecondary Education Commission (CPEC) Data
- SDSU Transfer Admissions Planner (TAP)
A program that helps students to identify courses required to meet transfer admission requirements for SDSU
Western Association of Schools and Colleges
Recognized as one of six regional associations that accredit public and private schools, colleges, and universities in the United States