- Accelerated College Program
- Bridges to the Baccalaureate
- College Newspaper
- Mesa College Theatre
- Museum Studies
- Music Ensembles
- Personal Growth
- Cruise Program
- Mesa Tutoring & Computing Center
- Work Experience
Work Experience 270 & 272 courses:
- Allow students to earn college credit for work/internships (in or out of their field of study)
- Many associated with certificate and degree requirements
- ADD code only for enrollment
If students are interested in taking a Work Experience course, open "Courses" on the left side of the screen to view course descriptions. Students must have a job/internship prior to following the steps below. Open ALL pdf links with Adobe Reader 8.0 and above (click "Open with Different Viewer" if needed).
Students need to remain in email and telephone contact with their instructor during the semester, and will be responsible for written assignments as determined by the course syllabus. Students will maintain a timecard for all hours completed at the work site. Final evaluation of the student's work is done by the supervisor/mentor and the instructor.