- Accelerated College Program
- Bridges to the Baccalaureate
- College Newspaper
- Mesa College Theatre
- Museum Studies
- Music Ensembles
- Personal Growth
- Cruise Program
- Mesa Tutoring & Computing Center
- Work Experience
Academic Support Programs
About the Peer Navigator
The Peer Navigator program is designed to support brand new students to the college who have just graduated from high school. Peer Navigators help students in many ways from showing them around campus to helping them with any questions they might have and even more. The program doesn't just help new students but also helps the Peer Navigator by building leadership skills and gaining new opportunities from being active on the campus.
The Peer Navigators
- Play an important role in student success and equity.
- Serve as guides and mentors to new students at the college.
- Support students by helping them navigate the world of education and enhance their college experience.
- Experience leadership and new learning opportunities.
- Host events for students to build a sense-of-belonging in the community.
- Strive to positively impact San Diego Mesa College students.
- Provide useful data to improve the program.
Meet our peer navigators
Student Events and ActivitiesBrowse our Events
- Getting Involved: February 21, 2017 9:30-10:30am
- Campus Conexiones: February 22, 2017 12:30-1:30pm
- Movie Night: February 22, 2017 5-7pm
- Getting Involved: February 27, 2017 1-2pm
Visit the peer navigator-cruise center!
- I4-203 (Located on the second floor of the Student Services Building)
- Hours for the week of February 20 - 24 (HOURS CHANGE WEEKLY)
- Monday: HOLIDAY
- Tuesday: 8:00a - 4:00p
- Wednesday: 8:00a - 4:00p
- Thursday: 8:00a - 9:00a; 11:00a - 3:00p; 4:00p - 5:00p
Contact: Agustin Rivera | (619) 388-5991 | firstname.lastname@example.org