- Accelerated College Program
- Bridges to the Baccalaureate
- College Newspaper
- Mesa College Theatre
- Museum Studies
- Music Ensembles
- Personal Growth
- Cruise Program
- Mesa Tutoring & Computing Center
- Work Experience
Welcome to Honors!
It's for you!
Join a diverse community of enthusiastic students who share a passion for learning and the desire to expand their personal and academic horizons.
All Honors contracts for Spring 2017 are getting processed...stayed tuned
Interested in attending The Seventeenth Annual HTCC Student
Research Conference for California Community Colleges on Saturday, April 1, 2017. Hosted by the University of California, Irvine Honors Will Cover the Cost of Registration, Provide Transportation, and Pay for your Lunch. Come in and tell a staff you are interested ASAP!!! Space is limited!!!
*Spring 2017 Spring Honors Courses to look out for!*
For a complete list of Spring 2017 honors courses, please click on the Courses tab on the left hand side of the page.
Want Information About Transferring? Click Here.
Did you miss Spring 2017 Honors Orientation? Click Here.
To provide San Diego Mesa College students enhanced academic leadership, and service opportunities through deeper exploration of topics, learning through self discovery and independent investigation, and association with a motivated community of learners.
- Earn scholarships
- Receive specialized academic advising
- Receive "Honors" designation on your transcript
- Take advantage of university transfer agreements
- Earn an honors program completion certificate
- Earn a certificate of global competencies
- Present your research at conferences
- Publish your research
- Perform community service
- Visit UCLA and attend other off-campus events
- Participate in the Honors Club
HOW TO BECOME AN HONORS STUDENT
- 1. Register online every semester (even if you have done it the previous semester)
- 2. Enroll in an honors course OR complete an honors contract
(Spring 2017 SEMESTER HONORS CONTRACTS ARE DUE TUESDAY, February 14, 2017 AT 5:00PM.)
- 3. Participate in honors program events
- 4. Review the honors program completion requirements
- 5. Submit an honors program completion application