- Degrees/Certificates Offered: See Below
- Courses: List and Details
- More Information: Home page
- School: Business and Technology
- Library: Articles, Subject Guides and Reference Databases
Certificate of Performance
Certificate of Achievement
Associate in Science
Student Learning Outcomes
Students who complete the Accounting Program will gain facility with:
- Critical Thinking: Students will be able to analyze, prepare, and present solutions to business problems, apply business concepts in a decision-making environment, and evaluate and weigh evidence in the course of deriving conclusions concerning alternative courses of action, using inductive and deductive logical reasoning and methodological processes.
- Communication: Students will be able to articulate and explain critical thinking outcomes in writing and speaking, as well as by other contemporary recognized modes of business communication.
- Personal Actions and Civic Responsibility: Students will be able to analyze and accept responsibility for their own actions and make ethical decisions in the business environment.
- Technological Awareness: Students will understand and apply the use of modern technology to business situations.
Students will be assessed through a combination of performance evaluations, written assignments, and written tests and quizzes.