- Degrees/Certificates Offered: See Below
- Courses: List and Details
- More Information: Home page
- School: Health Sciences / Public Service
- Library: Articles, Subject Guides and Reference Databases
Certificate of Achievement
Associate in Science
Student Learning Outcomes
Students who complete the Radiologic Technology Program will be able to:
- Communicate effectively with patients and other healthcare professionals.
- Demonstrate independent critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Apply the knowledge and skills to be clinically competent.
- Exhibit or demonstrate the skills of ethical and professional radiologic technologists.
Students will be assessed through a combination of performance evaluations, written assignments, and written tests and quizzes.