- Degrees/Certificates Offered: See Below
- Courses: List and Details
- Faculty: Full-Time Faculty
- More Information: Home page
- School: Mathematics and Natural Sciences
- Library: Articles, Subject Guides and Reference Databases
Certificate of Achievement
Associate in Science
Student Learning Outcomes
Students who complete the Physical Sciences Program will be able to:
- Think critically by analyzing problems, weighing evidence, and drawing conclusions. The student will utilize both inductive and deductive reasoning in these efforts.
- Articulate critical thinking outcomes in writing.
- Assess the value of technology in the endeavor to understand the natural world. In laboratory settings, the student will employ technology in the gathering of evidence about the natural world and in the analysis of that evidence.
Students will be assessed through a combination of performance evaluations, written assignments, and written tests and quizzes.