- Degrees/Certificates Offered: See Below
- Courses: List and Details
- Faculty: Full-Time Faculty
- More Information: Home page
- School: Arts and Languages
- Library: Articles, Subject Guides and Reference Databases
Certificate of Performance
Associate in Arts
Student Learning Outcomes
Students who complete the Music Program will be able to:
- Demonstrate critical thinking through musical performances, reading music notation, using music technology, and communicating musical concepts using correct terminology.
- Demonstrate aural, aesthetic and cultural awareness through recognizing elements of music which are the product of and response to cultural values, traditions, and norms.
- Demonstrate aural, aesthetic, and cultural awareness through recognizing, comparing and discussing distinguishing elements of music and music literature.
Students will be assessed through a combination of performance evaluations, written assignments, and written tests and quizzes.