- Degrees/Certificates Offered: See Below
- Courses: List and Details
- More Information: Home page
- School: Mathematics and Natural Sciences
- Library: Articles, Subject Guides and Reference Databases
Certificate of Achievement
Associate in Science
Student Learning Outcomes
Students who complete the Engineering Program will be able to:
- Apply their knowledge of math, science, and engineering to analyze, conceptualize, identify, formulate, and solve engineering problems.
- Use technological software to design and implement projects in engineering.
- Communicate effectively and perform on multi-disciplinary teams and groups.
- Develop a design given a set of requirements and specifications.
- Demonstrate professional ethical responsibility.
- Increase their global awareness by using techniques, skills, and modern global engineering tools necessary for engineering practice.
Students will be assessed through a combination of performance evaluations, written assignments, and written tests and quizzes.