- Degrees/Certificates Offered: See Below
- Courses: List and Details
- More Information: Home page
- School: Business and Technology
- Library: Articles, Subject Guides and Reference Databases
Associate in Science
Student Learning Outcomes
Students who complete the Real Estate Program will gain facility with:
- Communication: Students will be able to articulate and explain critical thinking outcomes in writing and speaking, as well as by other contemporary recognized modes of business communication.
- Self-awareness and Interpersonal Skills: Students will recognize and respect the business opinions and perspectives of others, and they will be able to work effectively with superiors, peers, and subordinates in organized group settings.
- Personal Actions and Civic Responsibility: Students will be able to analyze and accept responsibility for their own actions and make ethical decisions in the business environment.
- Technological Awareness: Students will understand and apply the use of modern technology to business situations.
Students will be assessed through a combination of performance evaluations, written assignments, and written tests and quizzes.