- Degrees/Certificates Offered: See Below
- Courses: List and Details
- More Information: Home page
- School: Health Sciences / Public Service
- Library: Articles, Subject Guides and Reference Databases
Certificate of Achievement
Associate in Science
Student Learning Outcomes
Students who complete the Culinary Arts/Culinary Management in Hospitality Program will be able to:
- Demonstrate academic and practical knowledge of food flavorings and seasoning of common national and international cuisines.
- Proficiently use all basic culinary equipment including large equipment to hand tools.
- Demonstrate all knowledge necessary to produce food in a safe and sanitary fashion for public consumption.
Students will be assessed through a combination of performance evaluations, written assignments, and written tests and quizzes.