Review, make recommendations and help to carry out Academic Senate policies regarding Curriculum and Instructional Services.
To include within its purview policy regarding course review and approval, program review, District and GE requirements, catalog, articulation, prerequisite and co-requisite validation, review of standards and practices and instructional assistance (Instructional Assistants, Instruction Lab Technicians, Tutors, etc.) and class caps.
To create and, where appropriate, have its own members serve as Chairs of standing subcommittees of the Academic Affairs Committee, which may include but not be limited to the Curriculum Review Committee, Catalog Review Committee, Standards and Practices Review Committee and an Honors Committee. Membership of subcommittees shall contain representatives from other shared governance bodies where appropriate.
2016-2017 Academic Affairs Committee:
- Howard Eskew (Accounting & Business)
- Leslie Shimazaki (Arts & Languages)
- Sarah Elgharaoui (Math) Adjunct
- Jack Forman (Learning Resources Center)
- Christy Foster-Bollman (Radiology)
- Pat Meyer (Business) Adjunct
- Alison Primoza (Spanish)
- Steve Sanchez (Exercise Science) Adjunct
- Waverly Ray (Geography)
- Melissa Williams (Disabled Students Programs & Services)
(Mondays) LRC 208 (4:15PM-5:30PM)