- Global Awareness
- Hispanic Serving Institution
- Student Success & Equity
- Humanities Institute
LatinX Alliance Contacts
Title V, Proyecto Exito, Director
Latinx Alliance Representative
Title III, STEM Conexiones, Director
Latinx Alliance Representative
Maria Jose Zeledon-Perez
Latinx Alliance Marketing/Representative
Title III, STEM Conexiones,
Latinx Alliance Administrative Assistant
The Latinx Alliance is a volunteer organization created to share resources, connect, network and partner with Latino/a and others to help close the Latino educational achievement gap.
The mission of the San Diego Mesa College Latinx Alliance is to empower, encourage, support, and help Latino students succeed academically and personally in order for them to build a brighter future for themselves, their families and their communities.
The organization strives to celebrate Latino/a success on campus and in our communities by creating a sustainable force as a Hispanic Serving Institution (HSI).
The Latinx Alliance is committed to fulfill the mission of San Diego Mesa College as a leading college of equity and excellence to empower our diverse student body to reach their educational goals and shape the future.
- To collaborate with faculty, staff, administrators, students and community members to raise awareness and advocate for the needs of our Latinx student population.
- Create activities and opportunities to support Latinx students, faculty, staff and administrators at San Diego Mesa College.
- Develop a nurturing and empowering community for Latinx administrators, faculty, staff and students through professional and social networking.
- Establish a communication network for Latinx administrators, faculty, staff and students that provides access to expanded opportunities and resources at San Diego Mesa College.
- Increase visibility of the work and accomplishments of San Diego Mesa College Latinx to the larger community.
- Promote partnership with higher education institutions and sponsors while supporting San Diego Mesa College as a Hispanic Serving Institution.
- To become a resource for those seeking to mentor or receive mentoring to promote leadership opportunities.
HISPANIC HERITAGE MONTH
Member contact INFORMATION
|Monica Romerofirstname.lastname@example.org||Career Technical Education|
|Leticia Lopezemail@example.com||Title III - Conexiones, Title V - Proyecto Éxito|
|Manuel Velezfirstname.lastname@example.org||Chican@ Studies Department|
|Manny Bautistaemail@example.com||Exercise Science|
|Agustin Riverafirstname.lastname@example.org||CRUISE Program|
|Yolanda Catanoemail@example.com||Office of Institutional Effectiveness|
|Anabel Pulidofirstname.lastname@example.org||Office of Communications|
|Claudia Estradaemail@example.com||Student Services|
|Pilar Ezetafirstname.lastname@example.org||Financial Aid|
|Maria Jose Zeledon-Perezemail@example.com||Communication Studies Department|
|Cesar Lopezfirstname.lastname@example.org||Chican@ Studies Department|
|Diana Solaresemail@example.com||Basic Skills Student Outcomes and Transformation Grant|
|Alex Bahena||TBA||RISE President, Student|
|Ivan A. Rodriguez||TBA||RISE Member, Student|