ContactDanene Brown, Ph.D. email@example.com
Chris Sullivan, Ed.D.
Trina Larson, Ph.D.
In June of 2017, San Diego Mesa College’s Accreditation was reaffirmed through 2024 via two letters by the Accrediting Commission for Community and Junior Colleges (ACCJC) Western Association of Schools and Colleges, the regional accrediting agency that evaluates two-year colleges in California.
San Diego Mesa College is accredited by the Accrediting Commission for Community and Junior Colleges (ACCJC), Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC).
Following our most recent ACCJC team visit in 2017, Mesa's accreditation has been reaffirmed through 2024. During the reaffirmation process, the College received commendations for the following.
- Our committed tutoring services, employees, and collaborative team-oriented environments
- Our commitment to the ongoing professional learning of all employees
- Our leadership for instilling a student-centered culture across the campus
- Our student-centered approaches utilizing technology resources
- Our development of operational data reports and survey results that facilitate data-informed dialogue and decision-making
Our institution has embraced self-reflective quality improvement since its first accreditation visit in 1966 and we continue to learn and grow as a result.